- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt which can scratch your floor. Note: We do not recommend vacuums that have a beater bar since it can visibly damage your flooring surface. Additionally, we do not recommend electric brooms with hard plastic bottoms with no padding as use may result in discoloration and deglossing.
- Wipe up spills as soon as possible. Remove dried spills with Armstrong New Beginning® Floor Stripper & Cleaner on a clean white cloth and rinse. Never use highly abrasive scrubbing tools on any Designer Solarian, Solarian, or Fundamentals floor. See stain chart for instructions on removing specific stains.
- Wash your floor regularly with Armstrong Once ‘n Done® Floor Cleaner.
- For heavy duty cleaning, use Armstrong New Beginning Floor Stripper & Cleaner.
- Do NOT use detergents, abrasive cleaners, or “mop and shine” products. These products may leave a dull film on your floor.
- Over time, if the shine on your floor begins to dull, Armstrong Shinekeeper® Floor Polish can be used to renew your floor’s shine.
(800) 750-2250 firstname.lastname@example.org